Thursday, May 12, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #17 - Friendship

This week's challenge is Friendship. Check out the BLD Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.


I don't really make friendship cards...and this is sadly, the only friendship sentiment I have, lol.  But I'm excited to break into my new MME paper.  I also used Mojo Monday #190 for this. 

Paper: MME
Stamps: BLD Darla, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Copics

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

14 comments:

  1. Well it's a beautiful sentiment! Gorgeous card and those papers are yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grogeous rich colors and DP you used! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Your coloring is beautiful and the sentiment is lovely! Love your blog design too! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cards. they are so clean and crisp and neat. love what you did here and the DP is always so pretty. hope you have a good end of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks