Thursday, May 26, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #19 - Sketch Challenge

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the BLD Challenge blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT''s darling creations.


I just love this little chef!  Doesn't she look ready to bake a few batches of warm chocolate chip cookies?!?  Sadly, today is my last challenge with this lovely team.  But it definitely won't be the end for me with BLD.  I have enjoyed being on such a great and talented team! 

Paper: Random paper I bought at Scrapbook Nook
Stamps: BLD, sentiment is SCRS
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, and Crystal Stickles

ETA: Blogger still won't let me comment on anyone's blog. :(  I'm hoping this will get resolved soon.  I know there are many among us that are in the same boat. 

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  The holiday weekend is almost here...

15 comments:

  1. so cute! love the bright colors! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That paper is perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling, Sparks! That PP is perfect with this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute...love the paper...what in the HECK is up with blogger?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and fun!!! :)

    P/s: I had a problem commenting too...but found out that the problem was Firefox...I've switched to google chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabby Sparks and lovin' the DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, My! This is the cutest! Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it! Those papers are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO darling! Great coloring and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love that paper... I wish I could find some cute cooking paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card. And the perfect paper with the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks