Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miss Anya Hats Off Card and Which One Wednesday Challenges - Spring Into Spring

Our WOW challenge this week is to use spring colors!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.

When I think of spring colors, I always think of this paper pack.  Though, I tend to use bright and loud colors more often, sometimes its nice to switch stuff up and use a softer platte.  I also used Card Patterns #109 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Kioshi
Stamps: TGF Hats Off Miss Anyas, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Nesatbilities, and MS Border Punch

The WOW challenge runs until Tuesday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria>Farm Fresh Challenges 2011>WOW>Spring Colors!  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF digi of choice!  I hope you all have a fabulous hump day! 

25 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Sparkle. I like the yellow glitter !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo pretty! Love her glittery hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Sparkle! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh she is PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a splendid take on the sketch birthday girl! :)
    So glad you can play along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe...this is so cute! I never inked her up yet, but you did a fabulous job coloring her. great layout too! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super cute! Another adorable image:) Happy Belated Birthday! I meant to come by yesterday and then spaced it. Hope you had a wonderful day! I'm so sad about Courtney...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable!! Love those flowers you added.
    So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love your coloring adn papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome Sparkle!! Love your coloring and the layout is one that I would definitely use.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, Sparks! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous job! love the contrast of the black paper. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Sparkle! Luv that paper pack too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card! love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is GORGEOUS, girlie! YOur coloring rocks and I love the soft patterned papers you used! SO Glad you're a part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a beauty! love this, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful card Sparkle
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely *love* this! So simple and elegant.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks