Saturday, April 2, 2011

SCRS Sponsoring Unscripted Sketches and Lantern Rin Card

This week Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Unscripted Sketches.  They are celebrating their 2 year anniversary and their 100th sketch!  Click here to see the full sketch and to play along with their blog hop.  If you play along this week, you could win Scooter Chloe and Swimming Lucy.


I found out earlier this week that Aki lost some family in Japan.  I decided to use the rest of this paper pack and make a sympathy card for her.  I flipped the sketch over and added Rin into the open space. 

Paper: Basic Grey Origins
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Lantern Rin, sentiment is A Muse
BG Blooms, Copics, and Pearls

I am also giving away a free stamp on the SCRS blog, so make sure you check it out for a chance to win!  I hope you all have a great Saturday!  Brent is working today, so I'll be crafting in a quiet house! :) 

25 comments:

  1. So pretty! Rin looks so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! love the design! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card! sorry to hear about aki's family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sparkle, I'm so sorry to hear that Aki lost family in Japan. My heart goes out to her. This is a beautiful sympathy card and I'm sure she will really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Sparks! Lov e the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, that BG paper is perfect with Rin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - I'm very sorry for your friend's loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you flipped the sketch & it looks amazing! Great card! Bless your friend at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL, I just LOVE how well she looks with your paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is amazing and sure to bring comfort to Aki!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card for Aki. I'm so sorry to hear about her family in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! My heart & prayers go out to Aki & family. Such a tragedy! Your card is sure to bring her some peace. Loves & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card great colors so nicely done. Happy Anniversary to the DT and Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch! I really like how you used the BG paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous Sparkle!!! love the colors & papers!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! Love the image & colours:) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch! Wonderful job, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so awesome, Sparkle !! I like how you used the DP -fantastic layout. Rin looks fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry to hear of Aki's loss - I hope she knows we are all sending her our deepest sympathies. I am sure she will appreciate your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the contrast. My prayers go to the people of Japan and their recent tragedies.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty card. So sorry to hear of Aki's loss. They will find some comfort with this wonderful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks