Friday, April 15, 2011

Charlotte with a Rose Card and SCRS Sponsoring Cardabilities

For the rest of the month, Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Cardabilities. Check out their blog to see the fabulous sketch and their new DT's lovely creations.

*This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my Farm Fresh Friday challenge card, please click here or scroll down.*


If you play along, you will have the opportunity to win Charlotte with a Rose, Cupcake Ruby, 8 sheets of Crate Paper's Portrait Collection, matching Papertrey Ink buttons, matching Prima Flowers, matching CTMH ribbon, and a sheet of pearls.


Lovely and elegant is totally not my style at all.  But I love how my Charlotte card came out.  I paper pieced most of her outfit and I love how the red just makes this card really pop. 

Paper: Crate Paper Portrait Collection
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Charlotte with a Rose, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, and Friskars Border Punch

I hope you all have a lovely Friday and hope you all got your taxes done!  It's almost the weekend! 

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper piecing is fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is paper-pieced perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Sparkle! Such a brilliant use of the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - the red makes it pop and it is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This is GORGEOUS Sparkle! LOVE these papers and she looks simply BEAUTIFUL paper pieced with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Sparks! Love all the piecing with the lovely patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the colors and your fab paper piecing! Awesome layout too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the DP used! so fabbie! cute image as well. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZER Sparkle this is completely stunning
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is sooooo elegant, Sparkle! gorgeous card. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply beautiful Sparkle. The paper is so pretty and I agree on the red.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, with the pop of red! Love it all Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the combination of this paper piecing and coloring of the image. Very very pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card!! The paper piercing is just lovely! The papers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the paper piecing. I really want to try this with Charlotte but I am a little intimidated lol. Love the paper you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...and this exact card was the reason I went to Impress. I will be scrap-lifting this later for sure!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks