Friday, April 8, 2011

SCRS Release Day and April Previews - Daffodil Charlotte

It's Release day and we're showing previews of Daffodil Charlotte. Daffodils are my favorite flowers and just perfect for spring!  All new stamps are now available in the store.  Click here or on the Sparkle Creations Store link above.  In honor of my birthday earlier this week, I'm also having a sale and giving away a fun prize.


Our lovely and talented Sem made the sketch for Sketch Saturday #149 last week, so I knew I had to play along as soon as I saw it.  With it raining on and off again here in Seattle, I thought this bright and cheery card would bring me some sunshine. 

Paper: Basic Grey Hello Luscious
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Daffodil Charlotte, sentiment is PTI
Kiaser Flowers, Copics, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Daffodil Charlotte. We will be giving away a Daffodil Charlotte to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Charlotte post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Suzanne Bier - April Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I will be celebrating my belated birthday with my monthly craft group and filling orders!



33 comments:

  1. Adorable Sparkle! Love what you did with Sem's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course yours in GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright and cheery papers - your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. So Cute!

    Have a very Happy Birthday Sparkle. Enjoy your Beautiful Day.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding card!! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so very sweet and beautifully colored! Love your layout and DPs, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome colors and great new image !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and very color cards.
    I will visit your blog.
    I invite on my blog
    http://lusillasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super lovely card, Sparkle with a great image. Have fun with your gals today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this image is gorgeous, i love how big she is! These papers and colours look fantastic with her!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image and STUNNING card!! Happy belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so pretty. Love the beautiful colours so fresh and springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've had lots of rain too, so I'm lovin' bright and cheery cards right now! :) Love how you've shaded Charlotte with some bright pink accents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun colors on a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Sparkle. Charlotte is just so pretty, and daffodils are such a happy flower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous, Sparks! Love the bright colors and those Kaiser flowers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you create beautiful stamps! Thank you for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is just lovely, Sparkle! a BRILLIANT take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the lush colors on the background. beautiful card, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a stunning card I love all the fabulous papers you guys reallydid a bang up job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layout!! I need to make one with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a pretty card, Sparkle! I LOVE LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So gorgeous and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What fab colours Sparkle! Lovely showcased image. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your soft coloring and those VIBRANT patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such an elegant card you made, Sparkle!!

    Also - I'm really sorry I missed it, but happy belated birthday! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures this next year. And hope to take part in atleast one with you lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks