Monday, April 18, 2011

SCRS Challenge #39 - Handmade Embellishment and Sweet Treats Emily Card

This week's challenge is to make a homemade embellishment! Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Traveling Josh rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I kindof cheated, since I took a Prima Flower and just altered it.  But I love how my flower came out.  This is the first time I've used fabric instead of felt or paper.

Paper: Basic Grey Hello Luscious
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Sweet Treats Emily
Prima Flowers, Pearls, BG Petals, Copics, Twine, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border Punch

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC39 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, April 24th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on tonight!   

18 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sparkle! I love your paper piecing that beautiful paper into her outfit. Love your embellishment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the paper piecing! Fun color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Great stitching and paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Great piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo fun...love the altered bloom and the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWEETNESS I just LOVE her outfit!!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the cool colors on your card Sparkle! The paper piecing is amazing, beautiful dp too! :0) Happy biggest loser, I can't wait to watch it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love the layout and the DP used. sweet flower and gotta love the layering and stitching too. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Sparkle! Wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the paper piecing!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS! I love that dp and those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. her pieced dress is so beautiful!! gorgeous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, how cute is SHE!! Love the papers and how you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh nice touch, she's a bit sweet isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I like this a lot! And even though you "cheated", your altered Prima looks great.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks