Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mystery Monday (on Sunday) CASEing Stampcatwg

With all of my computer problems, I never got to post this on Monday.  But my card was WAY TOO cute to not post it, lol.  My in-laws just went to Hawaii for their 35 wedding anniversary.  I'm still planning on going for my 2nd 29th birthday, lol...so only 351 more days...

Paper: Basic Grey Sultry
Stamps: TGF Surfing Anya, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Rhinestones, Copics, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

Sale Reminder!  Everything in the store is 15% off and the sale will run through midnight on Sunday, April 24th.  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!


For those celebrating, I hope you all have a lovely Easter and a lovely Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. OMG is that awsome ! I abolutely love the bright and fresh colors and your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Sparkle! Sorry I've not been commenting...reading on the fly too much, then stitching up a storm. I received your thank you card last week. I LoVe it! So, thanks for the thank you. *Ü*

    Hope you and Brent have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Sparkle! Sorry I've not been commenting...reading on the fly too much, then stitching up a storm. I received your thank you card last week. I LoVe it! So, thanks for the thank you. *Ü*

    Hope you and Brent have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS is this Adorable/!?!? Ok, seriously this is going in my "fave" file- LOVE the colors and your coloring is out of this world! Happy Easter to you , my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of papers! And all that pink! Just so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! i've been having computer problems too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! It's so bright and sunny.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you colored her hair! such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks