Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Markies Mom and Project 29

Today we are CASEing a darling card that was made by Markies Mom.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog to see Markies Mom's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations!

Confession time...I think I changed this card way too much, lol.  But the basic design and layers are there, so I hope it's not too off.  I just love how bright and cheery Daisy is and I made this card for my friend Jeanne

Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stamps: TGF Daisy, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, Crystal Stickles and Pearls

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice! Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Mystery Mondays > Markies Mom.


It's normal for my department to celebrate birthdays and special occasions.  I'm lucky to have such a wonderful team that works really well together.  Of course the other half of our team, the Regional Trainers, all live in their respective states and provinces, but it was nice to celebrate with the half that I see everyday at the Corporate Office. 

First, I want to say, this photo has been Photoshop-ed.  Yes, our mascot is a caterpillar and yes, we really do have big cute fuzzy dolls in our offices, lol...but the ones in the photo are not real, nor are the party hats.  I made them for some E-learning I did last year and thought it would be funny to give Stuart a hard time.
I also received a wonderful package for my birthday from my friend Jeanne.  Though these are all older pads, I was so ecstatic to see 8 pads of Basic Grey paper!  Sultry, Lime Rickey, and June Bug are some of my favorites and you can tell from my card today that it only took minutes for me to dive into using my gift!

Won't it be fun for me to find all of my old and original projects using these papers the first time?  Some of them won't be pretty, lol, as some of these pads came out before I learned how to use my Copics!
I really do appreciate all of the birthday cards and wishes that I've gotten from everyone so far!  It's been a blessing to celebrate such a special year with you all.  Don't worry, I will eventually share everything I got, I just need more time to photograph!  I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

18 comments:

  1. Fantastik card Sparkle!! The papers are gorgeous as is Daisy. Thanks for sharing you birthday picture and the story behind the stuffed animals.. Glad you are enjoying your presents, lucky girl. :) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a wonderful job CASEing Markies Mom's card! Lvoe the fun cheery colors!

    Grat office pic! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love how you used those pretty pps! fabulous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky lady, that's a gorgeous card! Happy birthday Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and a lovely birthday package !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza....coolio giftie...I LOVE what you did with the Lime Rickey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! Sometimes old paper pads are the best gift. I'd love to get my hands on another pack of Cosmo Cricket Early Bird or BG Nook and Pantry!

    Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love the photoshopping you did. Paper packs....yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Sparkle! What a fun bday gift your rec'd! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Sparkle, love all the gorgeous colours and the colourwork
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spark she is so PRETTY I love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute card! love what you did! so bright and cheery! love all the paper you got too! so much fun! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, and what a FUN (and perfect) gift for you! I am itching to buy some of the old pads of BG paper that i'm out of, but I have so much OTHER paper that I can't justify it yet, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome BD gift! Gorgeous card! Jeanne sure is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Supper cute!!! Love how bright it is too! That work photo looks great! And I love your caterpillars: how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely card! Love all the fun patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that sure is some packs of papers you got there! :) Looking forward to seeing you use them on your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks