Monday, April 4, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing MamaMaxa

Today we are CASEing a darling card that was made by MamaMaxa.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog to see MamaMaxa's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations!

Ever since I went to CHA and got to finally meet Jessica, this Miss Anya set just reminds me of the darling picture that Jess and I took with our cute hats. January seems like a lifetime ago, lol. 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Hattie
Stamps: TGF Hats Off Miss Anyas, sentiment is Impress
CTMH Ribbon, MME Pearl Brad, Copics, PTI Flower Dies, PTI Buttons, and Twine

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF digi of choice!  Good luck!

Since my real birthday is tomorrow, I don't have a Project 29 picture for you today.  I only took one last week, since that was my early birthday celebration.  I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Happy early bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!
    Happy-happy early Birthday wishes from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Sparkle!! Lovely coloring and great papers to accentuate the image.

    Happy Birthday, a little early! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are TOTALLY rockin' the MME...LOVE this to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite color combo again. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and I am WEARING our hat right now! Ugh, ok, I feel SO SO bad I owe you a phone call! Sickness found us again at the Diedrichs and I have a little one home today but CALL ME on your way home from work-DH is here and I should have time to talk AND wish you an early bday! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure perfection. Love the mix of papers. Love the colors. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sparkle I just LOVE this, great image and colour choice. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet card! love the layout, added embellies and the imag is so cute! love the coloring as well. fabulous job! hope you have a wonderful BIRTHDAY tomorrow! have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh, I LOVE this! The whole layout is fantastic! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute!!! Congratulations on TGF!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful card, Sparkle! I love how you colore this cute Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE!!! EEK, I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Girlie! hope you have a fantastic day. love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is darling, Sparkle! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fantastik Sparkle! Love the colors on the paper and the story behind the card.. I love those hats you two gals sported!!
    Happy Birthday, best wishes for a wonderful day!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy, happy B-day Sparkle!
    Luv your color choices and such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a funky card, Anya is so rocking the blue and yello, love the dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty card. The color pallet is neat

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks