Thursday, April 28, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - I {Heart} Mom

This week's challenge is make a Mother's Day card. Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.  Today I'm also showcasing a new background stamp that will be releasing on the 1st!  You can see that I used the new 'splotchy' stamp on my pink panel behind Lovely Anya. 

Paper: Basic Grey  Olivia
Stamps: TGF Lovely Anya, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, Nestabilities, Copics, and Pearls

The FFF challenges runs until next Thursday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> I heart mom.

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  I'm spending the evening with Jenn and Nona and I'm very excited to catch up with them! 

22 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Gorgeous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute...neat background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E her- so pretty & so pink!!! I need to shop at your etsy store again soon- I just used my last card from you!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, how did I miss you have your own stamps out??? Congratulations!!!! That is so awesome! They are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet! love all the pink and your incorporation of the splotchy bg is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute! Love that background stamp, I'm going to have to add it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty!! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe...she's so cute. wonderful coloring you did. I like that new spotty background you made. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the double row of stitching - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So super sweet, girl! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Luv your card! I can't believe how often you change the threading on your sewing machine. I wish I could sew a straight line! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Sparkle ... I love this. I need to make a Mothers Day card, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks