Thursday, April 28, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #15

Check out the BLD Challenge blog to see this week's color challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations!


I just love this soft and girlie color combination!  I thought Quinn's cute polka dot dress would match my paper nicely.  And I am loving my new Labels 4 Small.  I really hope they'll make the small ones for every label shape!

Paper: SU
Stamps: BLD Quinn, sentiment is PTI
MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, Twine, and Pearls

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight and they're new!

16 comments:

  1. So sweet! Loving all the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink, pink, pink...I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet, love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sparkle, great layout and gorgeous ideas. Well done. Like your stitching - that is something I have been improving on. These new small labels - do you have any links to sites where they are available which would help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love these cuties and you really make them even cuter! love the pinks and the nesties used is perfect. the sentiment is great too! have a good thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sweet! Love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is she?!? I always love brown and pink together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks