Thursday, April 14, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #13

Don't forget to check out the BLD Challenge blog to see this week's color challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Being an Oregon State Beaver, I have a secret passion for the color orange.  I had lots of fun using bright colors with this challenge.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #112 for this.

Paper: SU
Stamps: BLD, sentiment is Sparkle Creations
Pearls, Prima Flowers, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and PTI Buttons

Sorry I was MIA yesterday...I accidentally did the wrong sketch for the Farm Fresh Challenge, so I didn't have another post.  But the good thing is, now I'm ahead of the game, lol.  I hope you all have a great Thursday!

21 comments:

  1. Such good colours together Sparkle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning take on the challenge Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is just too sweet! Really love the fresh colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty...love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is raining here today, so this is perfect. This is my little sunshine and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is darling! I love the bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is darling! and that sentiment is perfect... it goes great with sooo many of my images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO sweet! I love the colors and the orange really makes this POP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these images are so cute! love what you did and great coloring! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Those little paper ribbons off to the side are so cute! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute! Love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Sparkle. These images make me smile. I really like this layout. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, Sparkle. Love the image and the colors you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those buttony flowers and your layout is sweet! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable! Love those flowers and colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww... too cute! love all the flowers! sweet sweet card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute!! The bright colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks