Saturday, April 30, 2011

Big Thanks with Putyourfeetupabella

I made this card awhile ago...but with DT commitments and my computer problems a couple of weeks ago, I never got to post it. I made this card from my friend Amy, who sent me some stamps and embellishments for my birthday.

I stamped and cut felt out for Bella's cute rug.  I paper pieced her darling polka-dot chair and I just love all the pink!  I also used Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge #10 for this. 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Gertie
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Felt, Pearls, Copics, EK Success Border Punch, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  Brent is working today, so I will crafting in a peaceful and quiet house!

16 comments:

  1. wow!!! cute and funny card.That girl is very funny and that light is cute. I like this layouts.Thanks for this great card.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super cute! great matching of sentiment and image as always!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! the polka dot chair is fantastic, and what a cute idea for the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love the chair and the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card Sparkle. I'm sure Amy loved it.

    Last night was fun! Thanks for bringing my SCRS order. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the paperpiecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image, gorgeous colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. Love how you did the chair and rug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uber cute! Love the polka dot chair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks