Monday, March 14, 2011

A Warm Hello From Nahla and Some Housekeeping

Okay, you all are probably totally sick of my Stella and Rose paper and my paper roses, lol.  But I colored this sweet little image a bit ago and I just had to use her up!  Some asked last time what colors I used for darker skin.  For darker skins, I typically use E17, 15, and 13. 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Hazel
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border Punch

I did a little updating to the good ole' bloggie and just wanted to let you know what I did.
  1. I updated my Copic List.  I pulled colors from other blogs and Splitcoast to match the SU and CTMH colors.  If there's more than one color next to it, try and see which one you like better. :) 
  2. I updated my profile picture.  If you can't tell, it's a picture of me at CHA against some Basic grey posters, lol.  The photo is courtesy of Shaela. 
  3. I added a feed from the SCRS blog to my sidebar.  That way you all can see what's going on at the store too. 
Anyhoo, I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me.  I really want Emily to win tonight, but sadly I think it's gonna be my Seattle cry baby gal that wins, lol.  I'm already looking forward for Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad!  And don't forget, Hawaii Five-O is on tonight too!

26 comments:

  1. Very fun card, Sparkle! Nope, not sick of the roses and papers at all! I love these papers and your roses are very pretty! I need to do some housekeeping as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooooo adorable! love the fab design and yummy colors you used. super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I like the pink/turqoise combo and the LO that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never tire of the Stella and Rose line...sweet card! happy monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle, give me more Stella and Rose Paper...LOL i LOVE it. Your card is super duper cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be never tired of the papers you choosing and your gorgeous roses! This card is so precious!
    Love your new profile picture too! You are a gorgeous young lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and I'm not sick of anything you do. I love the rolled flowers and the bling on them. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card!! great new profile picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! and I love your rose buds! I can never make them tight enough, lol!
    Happy Monday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love the roses! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet card! love the coloring and the DP. wonderful updates as well. have a good monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...this is adorable!! Love the sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO sweet! Still loving your rolled roses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just adorable! I LOVE this MME paper, all of it! And I like the roses too, hopefully my dies arrive soon, you have totally inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! I love the roses and this image is so sweet. Thank you for posting the colors you used to color Nahla!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful...love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the flowers. Very pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Love the rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card! Love the sentiment banner! BTW thanks for the youtube link for those flowers! I'll be trying them out soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable, she looks so pretty in these candy colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks