Saturday, March 19, 2011

Traveling Josh Journey Card

I've had this imaged colored for months now, so I'm glad to finally be using him on a card.  I love orange, blue, and brown together!  I also used Card Patterns #106 for this.

Paper: MME Fine and Dandy
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Traveling Josh, sentiment is A Muse
MFT Star Dies, Nestabilities, Copics, and CTMH Brads

Reminder...SALE ALERT! Sparkle Creations is having a sale for St. Patrick's Day weekend, starting this Thursday, 3/17 through Sunday night, 3/20. The code will be LUCKY15 for 15% off your total!

Today I will be shopping and babysitting!  Brent is also sick, so I hope he feels better soon too.  Everyone have a great Saturday!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Fantastic masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite color combo of all the combos. Love it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing color combo!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card.. LOVE the colors and fabulous stars!

    Hope Brent feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love those colors too! Have a great day, hopefully Brent is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Brent feels better soon! It is not so much fun to be sick... :(
    Love your card, Sparkle! It is going to be my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DARLING Spark, I love your stars!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfection Sparkle. Brilliant choice of colors and papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fabulous! love the colors you used! have a lovely Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and fun colors. The DP is amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks