Friday, March 4, 2011

Sending You Sunshine with Carnations

While I was at my friend Corinna's, I had the pleasure to meet Danielle, who happens to be my Guest Designer this month for Sparkle Creations!  She was sweet enough to let me use her brand new Pure Innocence stamp and I just adore it.  Daffodils are my favorite flower, so I may have to just get that one!

Paper: MME Stella and Rose
Stamps: MFT, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, Felt, Prima Flowers, Twine, Crystal Stickles, and MS Border Punch

I'm also giving away a free stamp today on the Sparkle Creations blog.  Help me decide on my Halloween release and enter to win Scooter Chloe!  

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday.  One of our friends is home from Spokane for a few days, so we'll be hanging out with them tonight.  It's almost the weekend!

20 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! love the colors and the stamp is so cute! love PI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is sooo pretty, Sparkle!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beauty! I adore all of the PI stamps! They're so irristable :)

    Happy Friday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo Sweet! What a gorgeous card/image! Have fun with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I just love the colors and your coloring! Have a wonderful weekend with your friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed your cards and your blog! Lovely card- awesome color combo. The blue-green is so unexpected yet it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The colors are so vibrant and this image is adorable!! Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Sparkle!! Love the image and how vibrantly you've coloured her - goes perfectly with these gorgeous MME papers that have been flying out of craft stores around the world!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's gorgeous, beautiful colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is sooooooo sweet! love your coloring, too! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks