Thursday, March 10, 2011

SCRS March Previews - Kitty Cat Josh

Today we are showing sneak peeks of Kitty Cat Josh!  He also comes with this cute mew sentiment.  I totally went out of my comfort zone and colored dark skin with light hair.  Though Josh looks like an emo teen to me, lol, I love how it came together.  I also used last week's Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch for this. 

Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Kitty Cat Josh
Nestabilities, Copics, BG Brads, BG Buttons, and Twine

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Kitty Cat Josh. I will be giving away a Kitty Cat Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Danielle Lounds - March Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

24 comments:

  1. Sparkle like always Cute Card and cute stamp. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Those BG PP are adorable! I think Josh just looks exotic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant Sparkle - he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you shake things up from time to time in your coloring, Sparkle. Cute image! Oh and I like your new profile pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute. I like the look you gave Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...and I love the sentiment that goes with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how this card came out! very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect paper for this card and I love his beach-blonde hair! :D The colors of the cat are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Sparkle! And I think his skin and hair look so funky together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image, soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another awesome Sparkle creation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love his darker skin tone. lovely card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so cute! Really like how you colored him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet.. and look at all of that perfect stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely a departure with the colouring. But still a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! Love how you colored his skin and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fun! I love how you mix prints and colours - you are the queen of funky, love it!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks