Monday, March 14, 2011

SCRS Challenge #34 - Inspiration Challenge and Cocktail Emily Card

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the actual photo and the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Swimming Lucy rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

As soon as I saw the photo that Steph picked for this challenge, I already knew I wanted to do a lemon and lime combo with Emily.  Doesn't it make you just wanna go somewhere warm and just relax?  I also used CPS #208 for this.

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Gertie
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Cocktail Emily, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, EK Succhess Border Punch, Crystal Stickles, and Rhinestones

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS blog post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC34. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, March 20 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Here's hoping my black team can stay strong on Biggest Loser!

16 comments:

  1. Excellent, Sparkle! Love those colors.

    This week, don't they have to work together to lose weight? Creative editing in the promos make it look like they didn't succeed, so I hope they manage to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love the colors too and how her umbrella matches the martini. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love the yellow and green-so light and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! That color combo totally cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I love the light colors...and that sentiment rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet sweet card, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO sweet! These colors are perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh refreshing, thats what this card makes me feel! Love the lemon and lime colours and the gorgeous image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks