Friday, March 11, 2011

Release Day and SCRS March Previews - Rollerblading Chloe

It's release day and all new stamps are now available in the store!  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!

Photobucket

Today we are showing you previews of Rollerblading Chloe.  I think she is just perfect for spring!  Shamefully, I bought this paper pack in November when I went to CKC, and this is the first time I'm using it.  Better late than never, right?  I also used Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #39 for this. 

Paper: Sassafras Lass Indie Girl
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rollerblading Chloe, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Pearls

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Kitty Cat Josh. I will be giving away a Kitty Cat Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Danielle Lounds - March Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  Between filling orders, I will be crafting with my monthly craft group! 

28 comments:

  1. She is too cute, love that paper with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaacckkkk!! I want one NOW!!!! LOL.....love love love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is perfect for her!!! I love her shirt and your new profile pic is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Sparkle, she's a super cool skater chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous - love the paper piecing and those sweet flowers! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card Sparkle. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how super duper cute is this!?! Great job Sparkle. Have fun filling the orders and crafting with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this adprable scene! What a cute card, Sparkle! Love the roses you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a darling image! Love the paper and flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling! I love her pieced shirt and sweet rolled roses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE! I am loving your rolled flowers lately. I need to make those more often. You are way better at using your paper than I am. I'm such a horder!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute!! I would love to win one!!!


    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just darling Sparkle! Have a great time today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love this adorable image! Your paper piecing and flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! Love the image and the colors you chose .

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the card it is very cute. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  18. The paper piecing is adorable and I love the sentiment! The red thread is a nice touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card! love the fun colors and the new image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh i love this card, the colours and design are fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great card. Love the image and her paper-pieced top. My last experience with roller blades and a dog, however, was not so good. In fact, that might have been my last time on skates. LOL.

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun!! I love how Chloe is always in motion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks