Stamps: TGF, sentiment is Impress
CTMH Pewter Brads, Copics, Twine, Felt, Pearls, Prima Flowers, and EK Success Border Punch
It was the first of the month yesterday, but since I had the SCRS challenge post up, I decided to wait til today to check in with my goals.
- Learn Flash
- Complete Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
- Technical Writing Class
- Sell enough stamps to pay for each release -
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December Attend CHA
- Copic Intermediate Certification Class
- Post 3 Sparkle Creations cards each week -
January, February,March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- DSLR Photo Class
- Visit Catherine (my bff)
- Re-dedicating myself to making my Christmas cards and tags
- Surprise trip for Brent's 30th birthday
Overall, I guess I'm not much further from where I was last month. But I'm happy with just making my sales goal for SCRS! I hope you all have a lovely hump day!