Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday From Sneakysneakybirthdaybella

Monday was my step-mom's birthday and this is the card I made her.  Anna's favorite color is pink so I tried to make the card girlie and festive.  It's very bright and loud, but I love how it came out.  I also used a modified version of the March Sketch For You To Try for this card. 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Gertie
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Felt, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

ETA: I've been so busy this week and I hurt my pinky finger. :(  But I have caught up with my Google Reader and I have 2 friends who just opened their own businesses.  The first one is Lisa Hjulberg and her store opens on March 21st.  I had the pleasure of having Lisa as part of the SCRS team last year and got to spend time with her at CHA.  I am so excited for her!


Next is my friend Corinna McGregor.  She just opened her store Ribbon Carousel.  I got to spend the weekend after CHA with Corinna and part of the There She Goes Design Team.  I got to see these in person and they are pretty cool.  Too bad they don't come with all the pretty ribbon on it, lol.


 Well, that's all the gossip I've got for you today.  I hope you all have a lovely hump day!

21 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this is a fun image !! Great coloring and papers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and happy! A perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Sparkle! GORGEOUS coloring and papers and I LOVE the rolled flower accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Sparkle! GORGEOUS coloring and papers and I LOVE the rolled flower accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK, I love that image and the fun bright colors!!! Supe cute, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rolled flower is GORGEOUS and um, I NEED that ribbon carousel...thanks for enabling, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card!!!!! Love the Sparkle ;)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card! love the ribbon holder too! I need that! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your image is adorable! Love the papers you used too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Love the colors in that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Reminds me of a surprise party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous birthday card! so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks