Friday, March 18, 2011

Cherry on Top Cupcake!

I'm still using up images from when I went over to Corinna's house back in January. Where does the time go peeps?  As soon as I saw this image, I knew right away that I wanted to pair it up with this sentiment.  I figure I'll just add it to my non-existent birthday card stash. I also used Critter Sketch Challenge #55 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: MFT, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Nestabilities, Copics, PTI Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles

Reminder...SALE ALERT! Sparkle Creations is having a sale for St. Patrick's Day weekend, starting this Thursday, 3/17 through Sunday night, 3/20. The code will be LUCKY15 for 15% off your total!

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  I will be shopping tonight at Scrapbook Nook with some friends and I can't wait for the weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet little girl and i love the DP !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! NEver disappointed when I visit your blog! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I wish I had a cupcake that big on my birthday...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and that sentiment is perfect for the image. Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! She is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This totally makes me smile! LOVE this Sparkle! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, so cute. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO sweet! Love the sentiment with this darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very cute...love the papers and the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable and you're right, the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is super cute! i still have to use that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is beautiful Sparkle, so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sparkle, she's gorgeous! I'm in love with everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks