Thursday, March 24, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge

Don't forget to check out the BLD Challenge blog to see this week's color challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations! 


Living in the Pacific Northwest, we get tons of rain!  So I knew this image would be perfect for me!  Lori even made a cute sentiment set that coordinates with this sweet Ella.  I just got my new Basic Grey paper last week and I love these bright spring colors! 

Paper: Basic Grey Luscious
Stamps: By Lori Designs
Pearls, Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Felt, and Copics

ETA: This last week has been hectic with my day job!  With new loan laws going into effect on April 1st, my department has been working on getting new training materials out the door.  I've also been teaching a training class for one of my co-workers, so I haven't had time to keep up with my blog.  Brent asked for some thank you cards to send to the Boise stores he visited last week.  Being as tired as I was, I never took pictures...so sadly that means no pictures on the blog for the next few days.

Though, my birthday isn't until April 5th, this weekend I'm having Birthday Celebration #1 with some friends.  (I have a few different group of friends, so I'm actually having 4 events - slightly crazy, but hey, I only turn 29 once, lol.)  I'm going on a murder mystery dinner cruise!  I've been wanting to do one of these for years!  I'm so excited! It's also my friend Sandy's birthday on Sunday, so I'm also going to a party for her this weekend.  I'll be back on Sunday with pictures!

Reminder...In an effort to provide some help to Japan, Sparkle Creations has decided to generously donate $5 for every Rin stamp {sold from now through the end of March} to the Japan Disaster Relief.  I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

30 comments:

  1. Oh I love her and I love the sentiment as well, how true is that! So sweet Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and i like your coloring. Amazing DP !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is Sooo cute!! I love all the elements, and your coloring is fabulous! So sorry you didn't get to take pics of the other cards -- I hate it when that happens!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card, Sparkle! Shame we didn't see the others - bet they were just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Sparkle, the coloring on this adorable image is fabulous! I adore the bright colors. And that paper is so you, too!

    How fun for you to go on that cruise. I have a feeling you'll figure things out before the others. hee, hee. I can't wait to hear about it.

    Enjoy all your celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle, this is amazing! So adorable! I love all the paper you use. Your coloring...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card!! I know you're crazy busy, but you will have SO much fun on the murder mystery cruise - those are the best parties EVAH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my..such thee luscious card..love it...happy early birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card, such a darling image,
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! I love that image too, it is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh SWEET so so PRETTY I LOVE your papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love the bright colors, and the image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful Sparkle, sweet image and beautiful papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is just too CUTE!!! Love that new dp! Sounds like you have a lot of fun plans coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so sweet! love all the details. beautiful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this bright, happy card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aweee! This is darling! Love the sweet colors, BG and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such an awesome card! I love these images. they are so cute! you color so well too! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such an adorable image and such a cute card! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhhhh, LOVIN' those gorgeous papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Sparkle! I LOVE those papers :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute and I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute card and I love that sentiment. Fun paper as well.

    Have fun this weekend. That murder mystery event sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic Sparkle! love the new papers!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW this totally rocks, super use of colour its so fun
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks