Thursday, March 17, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #9

Below is this week's color challenge. Don't forget to check out the BLD Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.
Well, green is my favorite color and 17 has been my favorite number since I was little.  Obviously, this would have to be my favorite holiday!  But I'm not Irish, lol, and I don't actually really make that many St. Patty's day cards...so I decided on a birthday card for a friend instead. 

Paper: CTMH, SU
Stamps: BLD, sentiment is Impress
Prima Flowers, Felt, Pearls, Nestabilities, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Reminder.. SALE ALERT! Sparkle Creations is having a sale for St. Patrick's Day weekend, starting this Thursday, 3/17 through Sunday night, 3/20. The code will be LUCKY15 for 15% off your total!  I hope you all have a great Thursday!

24 comments:

  1. Sparkle...this is outstanding!! love all the green, the polka dots, your coloring and the perfect touch of Sparkle!! Thanks so much!!
    hugs -LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sparkle! I love the layout and the stitching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love the panels of patterned paper! And that bit of sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovin' the subtle sparkle Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOOOOOO cute Sparkle! LOVE your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh SParkle thsi is so cute! love this design, such fab dp too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I love everything you make, no matter WHAT color it is!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Sparks! LOVE all the green, sparkle and rolled felt rose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' cute! I love all the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super sweet card! I love everything about it!

    Happy St. Patty's Day!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is darling! I have a love affair with green clothing I realized today... most of my tops and dresses are either green or black, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is adorable! I love her skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute. A great mix of greens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning card! Love the layout and the DP! The bits of sparkle is so pretty too! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card! she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sparkle.. I love your "little girl" in her outfit. and the Bow is just soo cute

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this, what a cute card!! I'm new to Lori Boyd Designs but I'm loving what I'm seeing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. too cute, I really like the layout you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks