Thursday, March 10, 2011

By Lori Design Challenges

Don't forget to check out the BLD Challenge blog to see this week's color challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations! 


I already had this Ella colored, so I wanted to use her up!  I actually colored her to go with another paper pack, but once I got my MME paper, I knew she would go great with it.  I couldn't find any sketches that would fit this good, so I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #106 for this. 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Hazel
Stamps: BLD Ella, sentiment is A Muse
PTI Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Twine, Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, and MS Border Punch

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

23 comments:

  1. Too, too cute!!! The ribbon and doilies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is absolutely adorable, Sparkle! The bling you added is a perfect touch. I also really like the card design. You sure are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH I LOVE this card! The papers are PERFECT-so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally WOW card Sparkle. Love it. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card, Sparkle. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Such a sweet stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww... this is super sweet! darling card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeeeek! This is SOOOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this girl is so cute! you did a fabulous job coloring her! love the layout too! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect colors for these sweet little girl. Fantastic Card !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is just TOO cute! LOVE all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my this is just so adorable. I love everything about it, such a pretty card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sensational!!!!
    Thanks a million Sparkle!!
    HuGS -LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks