Thursday, March 3, 2011

By Lori Design Challenge #7

Below is this week's color challenge. Don't forget to check out the BLD Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations. 


As I'm part of Team A, I will be doing the coloring challenges on the odd weeks.  On the even weeks, I'll still be posting a BLD card, but I can use anything I'd like. :)  As I have a passion for hot pink, this color combo came together for me a bit better.  I used really dark brown patterned paper, so unfortunately it photographed like it's black. 

Paper: CTMH and SU
Stamps: BLD Sophie, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Felt, Pearls, Copics, and Nestabilities

I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #106 for this.  I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight! 

18 comments:

  1. So very cute Sparkle! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet birthday card! Love your rolled felt rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! darling card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I have always loved pink and green color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet card. And birthdays ARE the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....so pretty! Love the mix of papers and your brilliant coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this, Sparkle! I have a thing for hot pink and green myself and this just makes me smile. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this colour combo and your card is perfect! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh me likey this sparkle! luv the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card! Love that green stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and green should always be seen! Love this combo Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Sparkle! I love your card design here and Sophie looks so cute with her polka-dots!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks