Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes from Parkbenchabella

Yesterday was my friend Katie's birthday and this is the card I made her.  Of course I got busy and mailed her card late, {sigh}, but I know she'll still enjoy it just as much.  Katie lives in Chicago and I haven't seen her since New Years 2010.  Sadly, while I'll be in Chicago for Summer CHA, she'll be home in Oregon.  What are the odds, right?!?

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: Stamping Bella Parkbenchabella, sentiment is A Muse
BG Chipboard Pieces, Copics, PTI Flower Dies, BG Buttons, Floss, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

Reminder...In an effort to provide some help to Japan, Sparkle Creations has decided to generously donate $5 for every Rin stamp {sold from now through the end of March} to the Japan Disaster Relief.  I hope you all have a lovely hump day!

24 comments:

  1. mmm... that felt flower is sooooooo yummy! super sweet card. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love those backing papers and your felt flower very pretty.Great image...love her mouth..lol.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card had such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I'm sure your friend will love it - late or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, Sparkle! This is adorable! Love the paper and flowers and most especially the sparkle in her top. GREAT job!

    What'd you think of BL last night? I cried, I couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS! Great job, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely and i like the glitter shirt !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card, love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRETTY I just love your colors!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the luscious yellow felt flower!! I must have those dies, NOW! lol Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Love the felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. everything is cute about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute! love that dog and the stitching is fab. love the flower too! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, these papers are so fun and I LOVE that layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Bella card! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sparkle this is so pretty! I love the papers, and stitching as well as your pretty coloring!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute. Love the felt flower. So yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is soooo cute!! love her sparkly shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. She will LOVE this!!! So CUTE! You are killing me with those flowers. I definitely need those dies;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card... love the colour combo!

    I have an award I'd like to share with you if you wanted to pop on over to my blog
    http://designsalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ack this is totally awesome, i love the colours and your fab colouring
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks