Sunday, March 13, 2011

Elf Oliver Card and 2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #15 - Elves

This week's challenge is elves!  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.


I have so many scraps left of my Jovial paper, I decided to use some of it for this card.  I guess it ended up being kindof busy, but I really like doing the red and green together. 

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Elf Oliver, sentiment is A Muse
CTMH Brads, PTI Buttons, Twine, Nestabilities, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Between packing orders, I will be cleaning the house and grocery shopping!

17 comments:

  1. Just adorable!! I think Oliver is my favorite Christmas stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a greeting on a chrissy card thats a bit different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! Love your ability to work very different papers together and have it come out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! You've done wonderfully with Oliver the elf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome, Sparkle! Love all the papers and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely! Great mix of papers and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I like that you used the stickles for the trimmings on his outfit! Love the DSP combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute. Still can't wrap my head around Christmas yet....I'm waiting until the week before *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the background. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully festive card! Love the paper strips in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks