Sunday, March 6, 2011

Caroling Josh Card and 2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #14 - Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, which was made by Peggy. Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


A pretty simple card, but I just love how it all came together.  I've had this image colored for months now, so I am happy to use him up.  Sadly, I had to chop off his rockin' red shoes, lol, to get him to fit the sketch.

Happy Holiday...Happy holiday, happy holiday
While the merry bells keep ringing
May your ev'ry wish come true...

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Caroling Josh, sentiment is Impress
Copics, Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a great Sunday!  I will be cleaning, grocery shopping, and hopefully a little bit of crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Very cool! I don't think it's simple at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::sigh:: I love the jovial line...will try to play along with you ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Sparkle. LOVE the colors. Sigh...I always admire your ability to pull colors together so seamlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! I love the texty background and snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, fab card Sparkle! Love these colors and Josh is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks