Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christmas Tree Ruby Card and 2011 Christmas Card Challenge #16 - Recipe Challenge

This week's challenge is a recipe challenge: 1 designer paper, stars, and rub-ons.  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


I can't even remember the last time I used rub-ons, lol.  I was scared that I wouldn't even find any.  But luckily after searching through everything, I found some mis-matching alphabet sets that I bought years ago.  I made the sentiment with my rub-ons.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Christmas Tree Ruby
Copics, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

Just a reminder that today is the last day of my St. Patrick's Day Weekend SALE.  You have until midnight EST tonight to use the SALE code.

You also have until midnight EST tonight to participate in SCRS Challenge #34 and enter into this week's Freebie Friday.  I hope you all have a great Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. Oh! This is such a lovely card Sparkle! :) Love the mix of papers and that awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool rub-ons! Nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card (well, all of the ones you've shared recently are super-I've gotten behind in commenting) and neat challenge. One that you've risen to wonderfully well. Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, you use Basic Grey so well, I have so much trouble with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm always jealous of your coloring. It always looks so fantastic. Hoping to be like you when I grow up and can color like that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Sparkle, love that image and the pretty papers!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your FABULOUS Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the sparkly ribbon in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love how you did the noel with the rubons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks