Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishing You a Sparkling Holiday

Many of you have noticed already that I changed the look of my blog.  I signed up back in December for Designer Blogs to do a blog makeover for me.  My designer, Emily, just finished it before the holiday weekend and installed it while I was at work yesterday.  I absolutely love the work she did and this is something totally 'me.'  I went pretty simple, but you can add-on stuff later, so eventually, I'd like to get custom matching titles for my sidebar and a matching footer.

I'll admit...I'm an Anya girl.  Some of the Sprouts tug at my heart, but Anya is still my favorite.  I counted and I have 9 Christmas cards done.  I really should be closer to 26, lol, and this will be card #10.  I'm on my 2nd pad of Jovial paper, but I still have a ton of scraps from my first one.  I thought Sweet Sunday Sketch #105 would be perfect for using up scraps!

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is American Crafts
PTI Ribbon, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, and Twine

Lastly, sorry that my post is late today.  Since I got my Ott Lite, I've been having a hard time taking pictures that I really like.  I figured out how to set my white balance on my camera and I'm one happy camper now!  Such a total difference!  I hope you all have a lovely hump day!

21 comments:

  1. fabulous new blog look! love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh she is so PRETTY, love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and I LOVE the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet new blog wear! this is totally cute! love your card too! I am like you...an anya girl! gotta love those GF! such a sweet card you made and love the coloring as well. happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The remodel looks great! And so does your card. I really need to get going on these challenges.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blog look Sparkle and you are rocking Anya as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! And I totally love your new blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pic:) Super card...love jovial...hmmm...where did mine go? I'll have to search for it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. as if you didn't have enough to do, I'd LOVE to see a tutorial on how you take your pics, from start to finish. Even the photoshop part. I need to find a good "indoor setup" where I can take fab pictures anytime of day or night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling love the blinging scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new blog design. Glad you figured out the best way to photograph your cards, because they are always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute! i love anya too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! I love how you colored her hair. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Excellent card, Sparkle! I really like how you colored the hair and the sparkles on the scarf. Oh and you stitched in a circle again. Man are you talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooops, I meant to add, LOVE the new look on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just darling, Sparks! Love your new blog look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card. I love the hair and the bling on the scarf.

    Great new blog look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely new style Sparkle! And your card is fabby as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks