Monday, February 28, 2011

SCRS Challenge #32 - Punch It and Charlotte with a Rose Card

I know it seems like deja vu, but both of my challenges this week are to use punches!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations. 


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Street Corner Josh rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Instead of my typical flowers, I switched them out for butterflies.  I also paper pieced a few parts of her outfit and I love how it all came together.  I still need to work on my airbrushing a little bit more.  It looks a lot more blotchy in my picture then in real life.

Paper: MME, SU
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Charlotte with a Rose, sentiment is A Muse
MS Butterfly Punches, Pearls, and Copics

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of this post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC32. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, March 6 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Though it's the 1st, I will be tomorrow with my goal updates.  And don't forget, Biggest Loser is on tonight!  Go, black, go!

18 comments:

  1. beautiful card! I love the paper piecing you did... there's something about polka dot clothes that just always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous simple design. love the paper piecing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Wonderufl paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red!!! Awesome paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get enough use out my punches! Gorgeous card Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, Sparkle! Your talent is a marvel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab paper piecing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Your paper piecing is FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic paper piecing! Love the image, she's a fave. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Sparkle! LOVE that you did some paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful, Sparks! Love the fluttering butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Your paper piecing looks amazing! Gorgeous card, girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the paper piecing, and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card, love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks