Monday, February 21, 2011

SCRS Challenge #31 - Boys Rule, Sponsoring CPS, and Surfing Oliver Card

This week's challenge is boys rule!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations. 


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Turntable Josh rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

We're also sponsoring Card Positioning Systems this week and we've combined our challenge with their sketch challenge.  If you also participating in CPS's challenge, you could have a chance at winning Charlotte with a Rose and Cocktail Emily!


Well, its still cold, grey, and wet in Seattle.  But with this cute little Ollie you can probably tell I am wishing for summer to be here.  I grew up in the Northwest, so I actually don't really mind the rain.  I just mind the COLD, lol. 

Paper: My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy
Stamps: SCRS Surfing Oliver, sentiment is A Muse
PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, CTMH Brads, and Rhinestones

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC31. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, February 27 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on tonight!

23 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Sparkle, love the fun sentiment, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin-tastic card, Sprakle! Love what you did with the sketch! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper fun, Sparkle. Love the orange. Hope the weather clears up for you and doesn't get too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sparkle! Love the blue and orange. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card - hope you do well at CHA. did you do well out of your ETSY shop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute!! love the colors! and the sketch is perfect...can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to say that Brad's date with Emily was so sweet! OOH, I just love them together, but I have a feeling it will be Chantel O. in the end...I didn't expect her family to be so LOADED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great challenge! always good to have some of these kinds of cards around. love the layout and the DP is sweet. hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card is super cute! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you change your blog header or am I losing my mind? either way, I like it!
    Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card!! love the new blog header too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! And I love the new blog header as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cool! beautiful colors. fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with you Sparks...no more cold! And snowing today? Sheesh!

    Yay for this challenge since I have a Traveling Josh all colored and ready to go!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks