Monday, February 7, 2011

SCRS Challenge #29 - Sketch Challenge and Cocktail Emily Card

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, made by our own lovely Kim.  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Valentine Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

This month SCRS is also sponsoring Corrosive Challenges.  Their challenge this week is Red, Orange, Yellow...FIRE!  Well, I used hot pink instead, lol...but I love these bright and fun colors together.  I bought this paper pack back in November when I was at CKC and this is the first time I'm using it...

Paper: Sassafras Count Me In
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Cocktail Emily
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and PTI Buttons

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC29. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, February 13 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  So how do you all feel about Red vs Black?  Biggest Loser is on tonight!

21 comments:

  1. Awww....how sweet is this! Love this color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I colored loads of images last week, so I should be able to play this week. :D

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Sparkle! Grat take on the sketch! Awesome stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Sparkle! I love the colors of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card, Sparkle. Love all the sprinkly sparkles. (and your coloring and colors, but I feel like I say that all the time. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun card:) love that image!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun and cheery card. I love the flowers and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Looks just like champaign in the glass!! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO pretty! I would have never thought to use this color combo! I love it :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! The colors are awesome, and they way you arranged the flowers is just perfect! So I think they made a good decision last night on Biggest Loser. Courtney is my fave:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the color challenge! gotta love the stitching as well! what a fun card! have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love all the sparkle! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sweet! beautiful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks