Monday, February 14, 2011

Love You Heart Balloon Riley Card

Happy Valentine's Day all!  Just a quick reminder that today is the last day of my Valentine's Day weekend SALE.  Use the code LOVE15 to get 15% off your order.  Click here to start shopping now.  You know you'd rather have some rubber than a dozen of roses, lol.

This is officially my last valentine and I don't have anyone to give it too.  But I just love and adore Riley!  Sadly, I've had this stamp over a year and this is the first time I've ever used it.  I've been out of black thread for weeks now and I really wish I had some to do the border around the circle.  Oh, well...I also used last week's Club Anya and Friends sketch for this.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Riley and Co, sentiment is PTI
American Crafts Brads, Copics, Nestabilities, PTI Ribbon, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles

Yesterday while Brent and I were eating lunch, Brent asked me what I wanted for my birthday.  My birthday isn't til April...so I was surprised he asked so early.  I told him about how I wanted the Project Life (count down til I'm 30) album and that he could buy that for me.

And his response to me was..."I can take totally random pictures of you.  In the morning when I say good bye to you and you get up to kiss me, you'll have the camera in your face instead.  I'll run by your office and just take a picture of you. (Brent and I work in the same building.)"  This is why I love my husband...he appreciates everything crafty I want to do.  And instead of thinking that I'm crazy, I love that he wants to participate! 

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work to me and then a lovely Valentine's Day dinner out with Brent.  Bachelor and Hawaii Five-O are also on tonight!

23 comments:

  1. I *heart* this card...you could give it to me! ;)

    Such a sweet and supportive husband! Have a great Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Sparkle, ahhh gotta give Brent credit for his enthusiasm thats so cool
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Spakle, i love your card. Sweet image and great colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, your card is so sweet, but I think you husband is way sweeter! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. I just love those papers. Thanks for the card you sent me. It was super cute.

    Have a great Valentine's Day and yeah, it sounds like your hubby is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card Sparkle! Your hubby sounds like such a sweetheart! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I always love Riley! The papers are yummy. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet Riley card! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Brent sounds like a sweetie, have fun at dinner tonight! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! you can send it to me :) lol...I have the project life kit and I love it!! I need to get busy working on it. You will enjoy it and it's nice that Brent is so willing to do that and share in your project.
    Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. Brent is so funny! Paul just teases me about my craftiness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute card! And how sweet of Brent... that totally sounds like something John would do, too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe...he's so cute! fabbie card you made for Valentine's day! hope you have a special Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such an adorable card, Sparkle! it makes me smile and awwww.... your hubby is so sweet! lucky you! have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is super cute! have a great vday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally adorable card and so sweet of Brent!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, how adorable!! You can totally give it to me!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute V-day card Sparkle! :) Happy V-day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card! Happy Valentine's Day my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Sparkle, enjoy your Valentines dinner, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and a SWEET hubby:) Where did you guys go have dinner at?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card!! He's a keeper!! My hubby encourages me too. I love that, it makes shopping so much more easier. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks