Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Married Tiedtheknotabella Card

While I was at Corinna's, she let me play with her dies and I figured out how to make these paper flowers.  Honestly, I wish I would of made them with felt instead, lol.  Or next time I need to crumple my paper more to begin with. 

I don't have a wedding to attend...but just thought it would be fun to play with this Bella and use up some paper.  As I anxiously await new Basic Grey paper, I do try to use up old stuff. 

Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Nestabilities, Copics, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  My in-laws are in town and Brent's older brother is moving into a new house!  I plan on working on a diaper cake for one of my co-workers. 

26 comments:

  1. How sweet! Gorgeous Gorgeous Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I think your flowers look just fine. And your pink stitching on the grey paper is so neat, too. Wonderful work, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love ALL your cards. Fabulous! Your flowers turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card...love the blooms! Can't wait to see the diaper cake..you are going to blog it, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the paper roses you made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful! I love the soft elegance of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous! i love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card!! I love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, the flowers are great and I love that square die, just purchased mine the other day.Lovely colours.
    Luv CXHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off, luv the new header on your blog! I think I need to update mine soon. This wedding card is amazing and looking forward to seeing your diaper cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO beautiful! Love your handmade roses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty wedding card. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous wedding card. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the flowers and that image is so fun! Perfect wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful Sparkle, love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the flowers! Beautiful job on them :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  18. FAB FAB FABULOUS!! Love your stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sparkle, this is so beautiful ! Love the color combo and the roses are great !

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the elegant look and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great wedding card. I love the flowers you made.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now there's a concept, use up the old stuff to prepare for the new stuff coming in. My husband would get along just fine with you! This card is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks