Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello Miss Execubella Card

This Bella actually reminds me a lot of my college days.  I still have my blue dish chair from my dorm room, though I must say that Bella's pink one is much cuter.  I bought the chair for $15 at Target the summer before I left to go to OSU.  I have hauled that thing around for the last decade and currently lives in our 'junk room,' lol.  I also used CPS #205 for this. 

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
PTI Ribbon, Copics, Nestabilities, BG Chipboard, BG Brads, BG Buttons, and Twine

I use to do everything in that chair!  Homework, read, watch TV, straighten my hair...and my foot rest was a comfy matching bean bag.  Catherine would spend hours in my room with me - her on the bean bag and me in the chair, lol.  Oh the days and such great memories.  I'm so excited to see Catherine this summer. 

Everyone have a great Saturday!  I will be shopping and hopefully being crafty!

18 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! Love that this image brings back so many great memories for you. You've colored it fabulously. Ahhhh to have such talent!

    Have a super weekend, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card. I love it. And what a nice memory. (I went to OSU too! But I didn't have a bucket chair. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card - isn't it fun when our hobby brings back fond memories?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as adorable as you girl! soooo cute! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun memory! Such a darling card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Your coloring is fabulous adn the new BG papers are perfect for this-and I LOVED those chairs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sparkle, this is really pretty. I like the colors and coloring. Also all the little brads-awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The colors are fantastic, and the chocolate bow is so yummy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Sparkle! And the card! I've had this on order but it still hasn't arrived yet - can't wait for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I don't know how you do it: I see a Bella and think, That's kinda cute but I can live without it... and then I see YOU use it on a card and I think I MUST HAVE THAT BELLA, lol!! too funny.

    I bought a new purse today that totally reminded me of you. It's covered with bright green and turquoise flowers and I LOVE it!! I'll have to send you a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty and delightful!! love love love it! have a fabulous weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this card with all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks