Friday, February 18, 2011

Fabulous Miss Holiday Emily Card

Sorry today's post is late. I just got my OTT Lite yesterday and I really wanted to take pictures with it.  Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Corrosive Challenges this month and I wanted to play along with this week's sketch challenge.  I'm still not on track where I should be with my Christmas cards, so here is another one.

While I was at Corrina's a couple weeks ago, she taught me how to make these felt flowers.  Though it's super bulky, I love how it accents this card!  I always have such a hard time with 'coloring' white, but I really like how this card turned out!


Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Holiday Emily, sentiment is PTI
Pearls, Crystal Stickles, Copics, Twine, PTI Buttons, Impress Felt

I hope you all have a great Friday!  I'm also giving away a free stamp today, so head over to the SCRS blog for a chance to win!  It's almost the weekend!

18 comments:

  1. sweet card sparkle:) thanks for joining us a the corrosive challenge:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling!! that felt flower is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sparks! LOVE the felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Emily looks fabulous. And I love the big felt flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...you gotta due a bloom tut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely christmas card! loving the felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card - love holiday Emily...she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv the felt flower. I've been seeing them on some other blogs and I definitely need to try my hand at it. You did great with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is SOOOO adorable! LOVE my Ott lite-if you don't know by now you will love it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable and I LOVE that felt flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! Love the feltie flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent, Sparkle! That felt flower adds a lovely texture to the card. And your coloring is awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling! Your lighting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is fabulous, Sparkle! love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks