Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rin and Snowman Card and Christmas Card Challenge Week #13 - Punches

This week's challenge is punches.  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations!


I kindof cheated, lol.  I used my nestabilites.  I'm sure most of you thought for sure I'd have my classic snowflakes.  While most of my cards lean on the non-traditional side, every once in a while I love a red and green combo.  I also used Skipping Stones Design #65 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rin and Snowman, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, Twine, and PTI Buttons

I hope you all have a great Sunday!  We are still helping my BIL into his new place and I hope to get some crafting in.

21 comments:

  1. Beuatiful card, Sparkle! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sparkle! That is a neat Nestie shape. The paper is cool and the buttons look great.

    Don't work too hard, so you can get that crafting in before you get too tired (& sore).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the shape of your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Love the traditional colors on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love the red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! I need to start my xmas cards again :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card! you are really getting a head start on your christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Amazing coloring! I have a little surprise for you on my blog! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cuteness Sparkle! Luv the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha - well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who "cheated" with the nesties. ;) great card - love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful vard, Sparkle! that sentiment is just perfect! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...your card is very pretty, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card as always. That image looks great in that nestie.

    Thanks for the birthday card as well. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a cute card! love what you did and the image is darling. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun Christmas card! And fantastic coloring! :> Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks