Thursday, February 24, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #6

Below is this week's color challenge.  Don't forget to check the BLD Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


I went through my paper and after trying to put together a few sketches, I just decided to go more simple.  This was hard for me, but I love the clean and straight lines on this.  You all have to be proud of me too, I {gasp} stamped in a different color ink besides black.  That's really rare for me nowadays, lol. 


Paper: SU
Stamps: By Lori Designs Gracie, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, CB Embossing, Copics, Rhinestones, MS Border Punch and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your take with these colours Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the strips of color and clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the sewing on the strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sparkle...love the CAS look x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Super Cute Sparks!!! I love the layering! I also LOVE your new blog look... very cool.

    Hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe...this is the cutest thing! love the image, the colors you chose and the stitching. fabulous! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love the sweet colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - great combination of papers for the colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute!
    Love your new blog look, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I really like how this turned out. Color challenges can seem scary, but look at the result!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous, Sparkle!!! Gosh the sparkles on her sweater and bow are lovely and I do like the clean lines, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the simplicity of your layout! Works perfectly with Lori's images!:) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgosh she is SOO sweet-great color palette-totally springy! We NEED spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww.... this is darling! adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable little card! You did a wonderful job with the color combo this week! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card Sparkle - your coloring of the image is stellar and I love the clean look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this. The embossed background is wonderful and I LOVE the stitching on the panels...you have more patience than me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks