Thursday, February 17, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge #5

Below is this week's color challenge! Don't forget to check out the BLD Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely cards!


I'm not sure why my photo looks hot pink, lol, but I promise you in real life it looks much more closer to the challenge colors!  This is definitely a color combo I would of never picked myself, so I had a challenging time.  But overall, I'm pretty happy with my card. 

Paper: SU, Basic Grey
Stamps: By Lori Designs Lollipops, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Nestabilities, Copics, Dew Drops, Rhinestones, PTI Ribbon, and CB Embossing

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

27 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I think you did a great job with the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! your pic looks amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have the same camera. I use a lightbox..do you? What kind of lighting are you using? I'm pretty sure that's why i'm not getting the results I want.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I guess that's why they're called "challenges", haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet and beautiful, Sparkle. I like the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, you did great with the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO super adorable! I love the dry embossing, your coloring and those sweet flowers. such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! i love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling!!!! Hey, how do you make your comments numbered?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, goodness...this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I think you did great with the colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparkle, your card is very pretty and sweet, hugs, Frances
    becreativebeyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! Love the pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I don't know I would have chose them either, but these colours look fabulous together. Gorgeous as usual Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous, Sparkle! Love the blond hair, too. A nice departure from your usual hair colors, I'm thinking. *Ü* All around fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awe...what a sweet card. love the image used and the layout if fabulous! hope you have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. I love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks