Sunday, February 20, 2011

Caroling Josh Card and 2011 Christmas Card Challenges Week #12 - Color Challenge

This week's challenge is a color challenge.  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's love creations! 


It's pretty obvious that I didn't do the color challenge, lol.  I was cleaning my craft room and found a stack of Christmas images that I colored and never made cards with.  So I figured I would use up one of them instead.  Though I love Rin...I secretly think this is my favorite image from my Christmas collection, lol.  I also used Limelight's Sketch #67 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: SCRS Caroling Josh, sentiment is TGF
Twine, PTI Buttons, Copics, American Crafts Brads, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a great Sunday!  I plan to clean the house and hopefully make a few cards!

16 comments:

  1. love your coloring on him and that simple sketch is perfect for this image! love this fab card, Spsarkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's my fave too! Really lovely Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Sparkle! Your color choices are so neat! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, as always! I like Caroling Josh a lot too, but I love anything Chloe. :)

    Hope you have a happy Sunday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your coloring is amazing, Sparkle. I like this image too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET, I love your coloring Spark!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card as always Sparkle. This image is one of my top 2 fave from your Christmas line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so cute! Love the colors you paired with him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable, and the coloring is fabulous as always. I NEED to find time and play with all the new rubber you've sent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fabulous Sparkle! Love the awesome coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! love how he stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks