Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You're #1 Miss Anya

*This is my 2nd post for today.  If you are interested in joining the SCRS team, click here or scroll down.*

First, I'm looking for some crafty advice.  I'm contemplating a couple of different projects.  Should I start a Project Life?  Or should I do 52 photos in a year instead?  And if you were going to do either one, would it be fun to do one as a countdown to my 30th birthday?

I turn 29 in April, so while I know traditionally people start these projects in January, I think it will be more fun for me to do it birthday to birthday.  I'm leaning more towards the 52 photos instead, since my only attempt at Project Life (3 years ago) ended about half way through February, lol.  But I think taking 1 photo each week is totally do able. 

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Nestabilities, Pearls, Copics, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, and Crystal Stickles

Okay, I don't have a scary googly eye picture of this one. Though, I'm quite surprised that I don't...lol.  We somehow missed her.  But back to being serious, lol, this sentiment actually goes with a Bella that says '#1.'  This Miss Anya is not a Valentine set, so I just got lucky that her shirt says 1 on it.  I also used Skipping Stones Designs #58 for this.  I hope you all have a fabulous hump day! 

17 comments:

  1. love, love, love this one...the colors are perfect! sigh, I have to work on my one word this weekend...don't want to get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Anya looks great.

    I love the idea of something as you count down to the big 30. I'm sure whatever you decide will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, love the colors of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful!

    I love the idea of a countdown from birthday to birthday! I'm a big fan of Project Life and maybe wouldn't worry about a photo a day - that's a lot of pressure.. 52 photos in a year is definitely do-able, though.. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used her shirt to make your sentiment! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Both the projects sound fun, though I find myself leaning more toward the 52 photos project since it seems more flexible. Plus you could make the book however you wanted to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty! I went out and bought those nesties a couple weeks ago but I have yet to use them.

    I would go with Project 52. And I think birthday to birthday would be fun! Documenting your LAST year in your 20s, haha. I'll be 29 right before CHA this month, but I'm one of those crazy women who can't wait to turn 30. Maybe i'll do a project 52 from my 30th to my 31st birthday, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She makes a perfect Vday card! I'm so behind on my TFG I've not even seen her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty and sweet! fab color combo, too! i like the 52 photos idea and starting on your birthday sounds fun, too. at least that's what i would do if i were to do one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the pink! Too pretty! :)

    P/s: I'm thinking I should get a T-shirt like hers...great for self-esteem! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty papers you used here, Sparkle! Love the colors! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks