Monday, January 31, 2011

SCRS Challenge #28 - It's a Girl Thing!, Suitcase Ruby Card, and more CHA Pictures

This week's challenge is it's a girl's thing!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely designs!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive an adorable previously released SCRS rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

When you think of girly, you probably think of something pink and floufy.  But since green is my favorite color, I had to go non-traditional.  This will be me, as I will be returning home today from CHA.  But I doubt I will looking as cute as Ruby when I get off the plane, lol!

Paper: Basic Grey Origins
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Basic Grey Bloomers, Copics, Pearls, and Nestabilities

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC28. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, February 6th @ 9 PM PST.

We got these darling hats from We R Memory Keepers and Jess and I thought it would be funny to do a thug picture, lol.  This is seriously my favorite picture from CHA!


 And here's a 'normal' picture of us in our cute twinsies hats!


Hopefully Jessica and Emily don't hate me after this, lol...but we all went to dinner and they were being silly.  I just love these ladies.


Another big highlight to my day was meeting Joy for Our Craft Lounge!  I've been a fan of hers since she started Eclectic Paperie.  Joy is such a doll!


And I got to meet Pat!  We've been CTMH and blog friends for many years now!  She's such a sweetie and so glad we got to meet up!


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on tonight and I'll be hanging out with a couple of my crafty friends!

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having too much fun, Sparkle!

    Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards...and I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, and fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is terrific, Sparkle, although I doubt you'll be confused at the airport. LOL The CHA pictures are so fun, thanks for sharing. I sure am glad you were able to go, enjoy and meet up with so many friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super CARD...I hope to play along with a Chloe image:)

    FUN pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet! Fun pics, too! Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're having a lot of fun at CHA! Darling card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, green is one of my faves too! Looks like you had a blast at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute, Sparkle, and I love seeing all the pics from CHA!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card...I love the colors!! I am so glad I finally got to meet you in person!! I enjoyed my evening and dinner with you and the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the card and all the goofy pictures!! I was thinking that we should have done some silly poses in the doodlebug booth - oh well, there's always next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute pics and what a lovely card! happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sure looks like you guy had fun! Love the hats :)
    The Card is super funky - loving the colour combo and the cute image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. super card! now i think i need that image!! =) LOVE these fun photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures bring tons of smiles Sparkle! I have no clue who they are, but their smiles and silliness is contagious!! SO glad you got to and have such a great time meetin gup with friends. ...Maye ONE day I'll get to go??? {{maybe}} LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEST pic of CHA EVAH. LOL!!! We sure did have a good time, didn't we? Ok is it me or now by Tuesday the week after it seems like it was FOREVER ago?!? hate that :( Miss you girlie! Your card is DARLING, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks