Monday, January 24, 2011

SCRS Challenge #27 - Love is in the Air and Valentine Oliver Card

Today's challenge is a love theme. Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Cruisin Chloe rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I just love this little guy, lol.  He's my favorite Oliver so far.  I couldn't decide if this would be more of a girlie card or a guy card...so I kept my embellishing to a minimum.  Ever since Christmas I've been on the black and red kick, so I love how the black pops off the red border.  And though this isn't a TGF card, I used the Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch for this. 

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
EK Success Border Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, American Crafts Brads, and CTMH Ribbon

Related Posts with ThumbnailsTo play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC27. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, January 30 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  I'm excited for Biggest Loser.  Do you think the twins threw the weigh-in? 

13 comments:

  1. love the chic color combo and crisp design. fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to play last week so I hope to play along this week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! He is such a sweetie. Loving the papers too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soo cute! i might have to buy him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! I love the way you colored him. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Sparkle!

    I can't believe the twins didn't throw the weigh-in somehow. They have had to do something they didn't show in the show for them to have gained THAT much each in one week. Wowzers.

    Have you seen the new show called Heavy on A&E? It's on Monday nights. While it's not a game, it's been interesting to watch. I like how they go to this place for a month, then go home to apply the knowledge for 5 months and do a final weigh in. They can go back if they slip up or feel they need it for reinforcement for a little bit. I like how it follows them as they figure out how to balance life and their weight loss efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww...sooo sweet...lovin' that Bo Bunny paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's darling! LOVE the red and black!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gorgeous Sparkle! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks