Monday, January 17, 2011

SCRS Challenge #26 - Inspiration Challenge and Cupid Emily Card

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the actual inspiration photo and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Suitcase Ruby rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Can you tell that Cupid Emily is my newest fav?  I seem to have used her a lot lately, but as soon as I saw this challenge, I knew she would be great for it.  I also used Card Patterns #97 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: Sparkle Creations
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, BG Chipboard Pieces, and CTMH Ribbon

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS blog post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC26. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, January 22 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I'm excited for Biggest Loser! 

16 comments:

  1. Oh she's lovely! :) Love those hearts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding card, Sparkle. All the details are fabulous. Love how straight your zig-zags are. All the details are super. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is SUPER cute and yup, you've sold me on hopscotch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, Sparks! This Emily is one of my faves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is darling!! I think I'll use Cupid Emily for this one too, hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card! love it and it's perfect for Valentines. she's super cute too! hope you are having a great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your usual brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling! Love the pink and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these sweet colors! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG she is gorgoeus! Love her!The layout is great - as are those hearts - so cute!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks