Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Goals and Miss Anya Lounge Silliness

I think I'm starting to notice a trend...my New Years post always have a valentine card in them, lol.  During the holidays, I spent some time with Sandy, Suzanne, and Yvonne.  I decided to color images to match this Bo Bunny Crush paper and being the silly bunch we are, we decided to take goofy pictures of my images with googly eyes. 


I'm not really quite sure why Suzanne added the beaver too, but it just cracks me up.  Don't worry, we didn't actually glue them on.  Here is my 'real' card with a normal Anya, lol.  I also used Mojo Monday #171 for this.

Paper:  Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is PTI
Copics, Pearls, Rhinestones, CTMH Ribbon, Prima Flowers, and Crystal Stickles

Once again, a new year and new goals!  I've set goals every year, but last year was the first year I actually tracked them every month.  By doing that, I've had the most successful goal achieving year, so this will be something I will continue to do in 2011.  I honestly thought opening Sparkle Creations was gonna be the only thing I could cross off for 2010, lol. 

This year I decided to separate my goals into different categories.  I know to some I may be trying to over-achieve, but I tend to do better with more aspiration.  In the end, I'm always okay if I at least hit a couple in each category. 

Work Goals
Learn Flash
Complete Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
Technical Writing Class

SCRS Goals
Sell enough stamps to pay for each release
Attend CHA
Copic Intermediate Certification Class

Personal Goals
DSLR Photo Class
Visit Catherine (my bff)
Re-dedicating myself to making my Christmas cards and tags
Surprise trip for Brent's 30th birthday

So what are your new goals for 2011?  I will share my One Little Word for 2011 on Monday.  Everyone have a fabulous Saturday!

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty - especially without the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you took a picture of your silliness. Made me grin! The card without the googly eyes looks fantastic!

    I'm glad that setting goals (publicly) helps you so much, Sparkle! You are a braver woman than I in that respect. I know with your perseverance you will succeed.

    Looking forward to another year of getting to know you better and cheering you on as you reach for those goals you've set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silly picture! :)
    I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year, Sparkle! I know you will reach all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silliness you shared. Wonderful card. I admire you for sharing your goals, too. Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sparkle!! Happy New Year and good luck on achieving your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling (have to say that I like her without the googly eyes).. !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are fabulous goals!! I want John to surprise me for a trip on MY 30th birthday, sheesh, lol. Our biggest personal goal this year is to get passports... the first step in our 2-year planning process to take a cruise for our 10th anniversary (2013), hehe.

    love the card... but yes, the image is better without the googly eyes, lol. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals for this year Sparks!
    The googly eyes are hilarious, but your card looks much better without! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your card! It just pops!! Cute with the googly eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny! I love the finished card, sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are the googly eyes how you felt on New Year's Eve?! LOL! You're an awesome inspiration - and now I have some stamps to play with!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab!! Love the colours of your card...thats my fav combo!!....... and I love what you have done with the eyes of your charicters on your first post! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card it's Gorgeous!! As for goals, mine is to love my treadmill and get on it! It's been a love/hate issue this last year.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. I love how you colored her hair. Your goals sound like good ones for 2011. Enjoy your New Years day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I giggled over the googly eyes! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwww..... this is a beauty! fabulous card! Happy New Year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous! The play version had me laughing! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe....silly but cute! happy New Year, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those googly eyes are hilarious! Love the darling card you made as well ;) Good luck with your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks