Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love Cruisin' Chloe

Though I'm a Honda girl through and through, I've always thought that a lime green bug would really fit my personality, lol.  I just love this fun red and pink one that Chloe has.  I also used Skipping Stones Design #59 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Copics, BG Chipboard Pieces, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you're all having a fabulous Saturday!  Shaela and I will be treking from booth to booth!  {eta: I'm hoping to feel better and last all day!}  I hope to peek in later and show some CHA stuff! 

16 comments:

  1. so so cute! fab coloring as always! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, Sparkle. I can see you in a brightly colored bug for sure. I'm sure you are having a blast at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo cute...honda girl here too...formerly a VW Beetle girl {if it didn't break down so much..boo}. Love your use of the Skipping Stones Design Sketch!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sparkle hope you're feeling better, you have to be somewhat because you're at CHA right?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun embellies too! Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card and beautiful work as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "bug" is too cute. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is super cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun. I like the striped paper and heart accents with your cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love bug cars! Great card and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I like how you used the chipboard.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the paper and fun colours.
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks