Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rin and Snowman Card and 2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #6 - Snowmen

This week's challenge is snowmen!  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


I go back and forth between loving and hating this card, lol.  I think it's because I'm not totally smitten with the sketch.  And my coloring doesn't really match the paper...hmm.  I don't know...it'll go to a family member who won't know the difference, lol.  The only thing that I really do like is Rin's hair.  I also used Tuesday Morning Sketch #75 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, CTMH Ribbon, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  In between filling orders, I will be cleaning and crafting! :)

13 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this is so pretty! I can't believe you are torn about whether you like it. I understand though. I am that way about some of my creations too. I love it! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable Sparkle
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't worry, it's gorgeous! As is everything you've ever posted. :)

    Have a happy Sunday!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, it is beautiful! We are on the same crafty wave length today with our cards! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute. I love how you've colored Rin and especially her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is darling!! I get the same way with some of my cards, and yeah, it's usually because of the sketch I used, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks terrific! I like the layout, and I think the colors really pop! Rin's hair does look fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! I like it :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks